Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from January to June 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- Weekly analysis of vulnerabilities identified by IT security scan against endpoint assets and users.
- Provide reporting and analysis.
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timeline.
- Follow up with Global software and patch management team to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Participate in weekly and monthly vulnerability assessment and follow up.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Cybersecurity / Information Technology from local and overseas universities.
- Experience with vulnerability management, data analytics, automating reports and patch assessment is a plus.
- Well versed in desktop support on Windows 10, MS Office, Lotus Notes and basic networking.
- Candidates must be customer-focused and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented, organized, methodical, follow up skills with an analytical thought process.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Analytical, agile and adaptable to change.
- Job type:Internships
Cyber Security, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm