Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from January to June 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management.
- IT interns may participate in the development of new servers/VDI or applications.
- They may research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
- They may also research unusual bugs or issues encountered.
- Contact appropriate third-party vendors for part replacements and/or make appointments repairs by a technician.
- Support the IT team in the maintenance of server, software and application systems.
- Assist in the server and system account management.
- Assist with the management of backing up/restoring of data.
- Troubleshoot hardware as well as software applications.
- Update hardware and software applications e.g., Vmware/VDI.
- Assist in integrating new systems and applications into existing systems and networks.
- Assist in the administration of system security and institute periodic security checks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science and Computer Engineering from local and overseas universities and polytechnics.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Ability to effectively solve problems by using analytical skills to reach a logical conclusion.
- Demonstrates ability to interact well with others, strong organization, analytical and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality, customer service and team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm