PwC Consulting is a regional practice within South East Asia which helps organizations work smarter and grow faster. We are looking for self-driven individuals who will have an opportunity to join us for a rewarding career in client service upon graduation.
The Management Consulting team assists clients in strategizing, designing and implementing key functional and operational initiatives. These include the assessment, transformation or optimization of supply chain, procurement and back office functions such as Finance, Operations and IT. Our services include business modelling, process design and improvement, change management, project management, organizational design and IT systems assessment and implementation.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from July to December 2021 (For off-cycle internship).
What You Will Do
You will assist our professional staff with advisory assignments including conducting research and drafting presentation materials. You will also be involved in client meetings or discussions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in any specialization from local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have a good co-curricular activity record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm