The Technology Consulting team assists our clients in developing a roadmap for improving business performance through the design, management and execution of lasting beneficial change. Our team of experts assess business strategies to build effective organisations, thereby helping clients to innovate and grow, reduce costs and manage risks.
What you will do
You will be expected to work with our team to deliver board range of services including ERP strategy, system selection, business process improvement, project risk assurance as well as project management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- IT-related discipline students from local and over universities
- Good understanding of ERP functionalities in the area of Finance, budgeting and planning and consolidation modules will be advantageous
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm