Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment. We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include: Risk, Regulation & Compliance, Digital Trust, Data Trust, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Sustainability Services and Digital Risk Solutions.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What you will do
You will work with and support a team of Sustainability Services professionals to deliver our services to clients in a wide range of industries (which include but are not limited to Asset Management, Automotive, Banking & Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer & Industrial Products, Energy, Engineering & Construction, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices, Real Estate & Hospitality, Retail & Distribution, Technology and Transportation & Logistic Solutions).
The above include challenging and varied assignments (with use of Data Analytics and other technology-driven tools) that cover the following different types of Sustainability work:
- Decarbonisation and net zero strategy
- Green bonds/sustainability-linked loans assurance
- Sustainability reporting
- ESG strategy and value creation
- Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and climate risk analysis
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) Protocol emissions accounting
- Sustainable Development Goals prioritisation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Engineering, Environmental Sciences and Economic students from a local/overseas university preferred but not required
- Good track record of academic achievements
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player and keen learner
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Science
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm