PwC SEAC’s Cyber team helps clients transform from value protectors to value creators by building trust, promoting resilience, enabling the business, transform organizations and drive growth, while staying resilient and preparing for the unexpected.
The team helps clients to think more broadly about security and move boldly towards new possibilities and offer an end-to-end portfolio of services across four stages: assess, build, manage and respond. The focus areas are Cyber Strategy, Digital Identity & Access Management, Data Privacy & Protection & Cyber Defense.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
- Understand security concepts and how they apply to business and technology solutions.
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility.
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, managing engagements including preparing concise and accurate documentation.
- Assess, design and implement appropriate measures, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client.
- Work with product vendors and service providers to understand their offerings and strengths in order to develop pragmatic solutions to solve our client’s business challenges.
- Employ a quality approach to consulting delivery ensuring complete client satisfaction and project profitability.
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest landscape, technologies and standards.
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to growth and development of the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical, Electronic, or other IT-related Degree graduates from a reputable local university.
- Related professional certifications are preferred, for example CISSP, CEH, CCSP, GIAC, CIAM, CIST, CIMP, CISSP, CISA, SABSA, etc.
- Strong time management skills, self-directed, with the ability to work both independently and part of a diverse team.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of risks and it’s impact on the business and have the ability to articulate the need and value of security solutions to an organization.
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving and negotiation skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills, with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Relevant experience in Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Security, or Data Protection, Identity and Access Management (including any internship) will be an advantage.
Preference for basic competency in two or more of the following:
- Security strategy, risk, and privacy management.
- Data and application protection, including data classification, data discovery, data governance, DLP, IRM, EDR, tokenization, encryption, blockchain, TDE, cloud, mobility, microservices, APIsec, devsecops, API, back-up/recovery and retention, etc.
- Cyber security, including, TVM, APT, IPS, SIEM, DDoS, defacement, SOC operations/automation and testing, metrics, monitoring and reporting, etc.
- Security architecture, design, and blueprint is a plus, including experience in Akamai, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, Tanium, CrowdStrike, Titus, Digital Guardian, Symantec, AirWatch, AWS, Azure, SafeNet, Gemalto, etc.
- Information security strategy, risk, and privacy management.
- Identity lifecycle management, including provisioning/deprovisioning, governance certification, directories, etc.
- Authentication and Access management, including, SSO, 2FA, PKI, biometrics, RBAC, SOD, privileged access, etc.
- IAM architecture, design, and blueprint, is a plus, including experience in SailPoint, ForgeRock, CA, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, RSA, CyberArk, BeyondTrust, etc.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm