Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Apply for our FS Tech team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in IT audit and compliance review and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
Will vary by role, but will include an element of:
- Execute audits and assessments on cybersecurity, IT systems and infrastructure and processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as clients and managers to identify opportunities to improve their key controls across cybersecurity, business and technology processes.
- Provide assurance and advisory related services through all major milestones of the sales and delivery lifecycles including identification, proposal development, planning, fieldwork, reporting and debrief processes.
- Work on specific projects to substantially improve and evolve the capability and quality of the processes, deliverables and thought leadership.
- Provide coaching and/or conduct training to less experienced staff to develop communication, analytical and technical skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related disciplines with IT focus or experience in IT Audit and Risk/ Control experience.
- Demonstrated track record in leading engagements within a professional services or consulting environment, combined with ability to work in teams effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical, organizational, and conceptual skills.
- Excellent soft skills and able to manage stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
- Excellent project management skills and a demonstrated ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines.
- Experience in management and/or assessment of adequacy of controls over technology activities at financial institutions is preferred.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements such as MAS Notices and Guidelines related to technology, cyber security and outsourcing risk management etc. is a plus.
- Experience in cybersecurity processes such as vulnerability and threat management, patch management and identity and access management is a plus.
- Ability to provide recommendations, approaches and good industry practices.
- Experience in providing regular communication and preparing reports and presentations for clients and stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external stakeholders such as clients, managers and team members.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP or other professional certification is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm