Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Apply for our Security & Controls team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in cyber security and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2019 intake.
What You Will Do
- You will work on client engagements that includes performing tasks such as IT and system controls assessments, IT risk and resilience and IT regulation framework reviews, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and secure source code reviews under the supervision of a Manager.
- You will also assist in the performance of IT audits against client systems and provide advice on Security benchmarking, Security Policies and Procedures and Cyber security incident investigation and response.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science or Mathematics student from a reputable university.
- Possesses strong communication, written and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- A strong interest in problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills and prepared to develop these alongside business analysis skills.
- Possesses an appreciation for issues relating to the quality of data within business systems.
- An ability to work as part of a client facing team both from our own offices and also at the client site.
- Possesses a strong commitment to self-development.
- Ability to perform various penetration testing tasks in areas such as network and infrastructure, web application, mobile device application and secure code review.
- IT network system knowledge including, but not limited to - Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux); Databases (Oracle, SQL etc); Networks (LAN and WLAN) and Network Infrastructure (Routers, Switchers etc); and -Security controls assessment technologies (e.g. Data Loss prevention).
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm