Our Risk Assurance team helps clients to analyze, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is invaluable in today's high-risk business environment.
We work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology-enabled businesses and address areas such as the loss or misuse of important data, failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing systems or business processes and ensuring third-party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Apply for our Technology Audit team where you will undergo a 9-months training programme with PwC to acquire skillset in IT audit and compliance review and having mentors to advise and support in the development of your career, training pathway and everyday working practices.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
You will regularly collaborate with professionals from both technology and business to advise clients on technology risks related to business processes, applications as well as IT risk management framework (including cyber risks) and risk assessments.
You will be involved in projects related to cyber security risks and data analytics which will expand your knowledge and help you learn about how companies are evolving in their use of technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a non-IT degree with an emphasis in Technology/ Information Systems student from local and overseas university.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication and good writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player and keen learner.
PwC Singapore is also a proud training partner of the Company-Led Training Programme (CLT) - an initiative established by the Info communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA).
The CLT programme objective is to allow ICT graduates to deepen their ICT skills and acquire specialist-level competencies through on-the-job training with CLT training partners. Suitable candidates might be put on this programme.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm