With more than 300 tax professionals, our Tax Services team is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning to clients across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
In Corporate Tax, you will provide tax advice to various clients - managing the impact tax has on their business. Your assignments may involve preparing annual accounts, restructuring multi-million-dollar portfolios, buying businesses, and advising our clients on their business tax planning. As an intern, you will get the opportunity to broaden your compliance and consulting skills.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our year-end internship from December 2021 to January/February 2022 - 8 to 10 weeks.
What You Will Do
You will assist the team to provide comprehensive and effective corporate tax compliance and advisory services to our clients which include large multinational companies and smaller local businesses across multiple industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy, Business, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Law students from reputable local and overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm