PwC Singapore’s Digital Innovation Office (DIO) team has embarked on a digital expedition to boost our commitment to transform how we work and operate, our offer and value proposition to the market, and how we engage and deliver on client engagements.
The DIO team is currently looking for passionate Software Engineers to work alongside teams and key stakeholders to execute engagement sprints.
We are looking for candidates for the internship period from Dec 2021 to Jan/Feb 2022 - Year-end internship.
What You Will Do
You will be expected to assist the team with the following:
- Develop, test and deploy web-based applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for developed products.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are inviting applications from students in the field of Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics and Statistics, showing deep interest in further developing their software development related skills.
- Experience with .NET and SQL is mandatory.
- Prior exposure to Python and Data analytics (ETL or visualization) a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Passionate about technology enabled business innovation.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm