PwC Consulting is a regional practice within South East Asia which helps organizations work smarter and grow faster. We are looking for self-driven individuals who will have an opportunity to join us for a rewarding career in client service upon graduation.
The Workforce Transformation (P&O) team helps clients transform their organizations and HR departments to bring a positive change in the workforce and workplace, thus preparing them for the future using experience and digital channels.
We assist in strategizing, designing and implementing key functional and operational initiatives. These include the assessment, transformation or optimization of supply chain, procurement and back-office functions such as Finance, Operations and IT. Our services include business modelling, process design and improvement, change management, project management, organizational design and IT systems assessment and implementation.
Join PwC's market leading People & Organization Consulting business and help our clients to realize and discover the potential of their people. In return for your hunger to learn, grow and be challenged, you will be rewarded with a career built on a variety of experiences, access and development towards a leadership position, recognition, and an excellent cross-service network aligned to our values and behaviors.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from Dec 2021 - Jan/Feb 2022 (Year-end internship) who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
What You Will Do
Working within a high performing team and collaborating closely with other parts of PwC, you will support the delivery of People & Organization management across areas including:
- Transformational Change.
- Cultural Change.
- Leadership & Behaviors.
- Organizational Design.
- HR Transformation.
- Talent & Workforce Optimization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Human Resource or Business students from reputable local universities.
- Ability to demonstrate great problem-solving skills and the ability to work in complex and dynamic environments.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm