Our Deals services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation to deal origination, transaction support and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit. Our services cover M&A, Infrastructure and Distressed sectors. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services.
To be considered for the Deals Edge Programme, students must go through the One Deals Internship.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our year-end internship from December 2021 to January/February 2022 - 8 to 10 weeks.
What You can Expect from the One Deals Programme:
The One Deals Internship is a programme designed to give students hands-on experience working alongside highly trained PwC professionals on real-life client projects. You will conduct research on companies, industry sectors and transactions using various tools and databases at the firm’s disposal.
Within the different Deals competencies within PwC, you may share your preferred specialization to join upon the interview stage. Kindly note that allocations will be on a best effort basis, depending on individual business requirements.
Deals competencies include - Business Recovery Services, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, Corporate Finance, Data Analytics, Financial Due Diligence, Mergers & Acquisition Operations, Strategy, Valuations & Venture Hub. You may view what the different teams do here.
Successful candidates will be notified of the team allocation upon offer stage. All allocations are done on a best effort basis.
During your internship, you will be required to work on a research paper and present your findings to an internal panel of Deals managers. The paper will involve you working in small groups (1 pax - 3 pax). This is a great opportunity for you to develop your problem solving and presentation skills.
If offered Priority Offer upon graduation, you will join our Deals Edge Programme which offers a 3-year rotation before specialization into a Deals competency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students from any field of study (Accountancy, Business Management, Business Analytics, Economics, Law, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance) from local and/or overseas universities.
- Excellent academic (minimum 2nd class upper) and co-curricular achievement record.
- A results-oriented self-starter and a bright team player who is resourceful, possesses strong business acumen and has the ability to think laterally and outside the box.
- An ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and be highly adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Other essential attributes include excellent analytics and communication skills.
- Fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
It will be an added advantage if you have basic competency in the following:
- Experience of SQL and /or Visual Basic.
- Experience in using BI tools (such as QlikView, Tableau or Anaplan).
- Analytical software (e.g., MATLAB, SAS or R).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm