PwC’s SEAC Risk & Regulatory Transformation team helps clients in driving cost-efficient, technology-enabled, and data-backed compliance to issued and emerging global regulations.
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business. Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from Dec 2021 - Jan/Feb 2022 - Year-end internship - who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
What You Will Do
You will assist our professional staff with assignments including:
- Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative on Risk Consulting engagements in the area of risk strategy and governance, risk operations, risk analytics, regulatory compliance, event response, etc.
- Define well-thought solutions on industry/client risk issues and lead a team to deliver the solutions successfully to the clients.
- Work with Account Managers/Partners to provide Risk Consulting services to clients and identify client development opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year Accountancy, Analytical, Business or Risk-related field students from reputable local universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm