The Asia Pacific and Middle East communications team seeks a dynamic, self-starter to support in our marketing and communications efforts across the region.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of communications and marketing in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The communications internship is a professional skills internship to assist the regional communications team in implementing communications and marketing activities to support the region’s growth strategy.
The intern will work under guidance of the regional communications team, and independently, to fulfil organizational goals and initiatives related to a variety of aspects of communications and marketing.
What You Will Do
Under the guidance of the regional communications team, the responsibilities of the communications intern will include but are not limited to the following:
- Understanding an array of industry knowledge across different business units.
Tenders, Bids, and Sales.
- Maintenance and review of administrative marketing collaterals i.e., project sheets, brochures, flyers, capability statements, etc. for consistency.
- Set-up and maintenance of shared internal data platforms i.e., Local drives, SharePoint, Teams.
- Set-up and maintenance of customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Review, update, and reporting of opportunities and results of tenders via bidding platforms i.e., GBiz, generating reports, etc.
- Timekeeping and Project Management of ongoing projects and deals.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Structured, meticulous, and possess an eye for detail.
- Self-starter. Excellent time management skills, be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a team, and independently. Be able to think through the problem and find a solution.
- Committed and diligent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel; and Windows/OS systems. Familiar with creative content production including photo and video editing software I.e., Adobe InDesign.
- General understanding of social media marketing i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Ideally pursuing a degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Commitment - A minimum of 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Shanghai (China)
- Closing Date:1st Jan 2023, 6:00 pm