Want to make a difference? Join our 40,000 strong team of diverse and talented people from around the globe. Working together we’re committed to shaping a cleaner, healthier world for everyone.
And we’re always on the lookout for talented people like you…
If you relish a culture that celebrates the freedom to create change for a better tomorrow, find your role with us today.
We turn our passion for a better world into successful careers at Reckitt. Come with us behind the scenes and meet some of the inspiring people you’ll be working alongside.
This opportunity is for students available for a full-time internship from July - December 2022 only.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager - Children Hub, you will be working closely with the regional Global Category team. As a bright fresh mind, you will be highly analytical about proposing recommendations and insights.
What You Will Do
- Develop an IFCN dashboard to encompass all KPIs and deliver accurate weekly and monthly reporting.
- Analyze and report on insightful trends to grow brand market share.
- Work closely with other markets to conduct competitive analysis on data trends.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Science or Finance.
- Data sensitive and strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office literacy essential (strong excel skills in data compilation, e.g., sumifs, indirect function, pivot table, v/h lookup, etc.).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Self-motivated and resourceful team player who can multi-task.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, and a creative, critical thinker. You must be a strong communicator and be able to work independently to generate high-quality work while balancing multiple projects at the same time.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm