As a Graduate Equity Derivatives Trader in Global Equity Linked Products (GELP) Academy offers exposure to capital markets, sales, trading, as well as tasks such as new trades analysis, portfolio risk analysis, macro analysis, and investment ideas generation within the GELP team.
It will also give you exposure to experienced RBC Capital Markets staff.
This Internship is for a 12 month period but could lead to a permanent role.
What You Will Do
- The role is placed in the APAC Trading team in Hong Kong office.
- You will actively participate in trading tasks such as: new trades analysis, portfolio risk analysis, macro analysis, and investment ideas generation.
- You will actively analyse traders needs and make suggestions on observed opportunities and improvements.
- Develop quantitative analytics tools for use by trading desk.
- Help develop ways to continually improve how trading operates on a daily basis.
- Will work closely with sales and structuring team.
- Ad hoc short term & longer term projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Driven and well-rounded individuals with strong quantitative skills and outstanding academic records.
- Bachelors or MSc in Engineering, Mathematical Finance, Financial Statistics, Computer Science.
- Previous relevant working experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm