At NatWest Markets we’re creating something different – and we’re looking for people with the passion and creativity to join us. We’re a growing Investment Banking business that values entrepreneurship and innovation, so you’ll get to take responsibility and make a real contribution early in your career.
NatWest Markets provides financing, risk management and trading solutions to customers across three product lines: rates, currencies and financing. Our customers include financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns, regional banks, hedge funds, and asset managers. We have our own board of directors and management team and we’re proud to say that we’re the leading UK bank in our chosen specialities.
Financing & Risk Solutions (F&RS): Is our debt capital markets, financing and risk management origination business for corporate and financial institution clients. We have a reputation for working closely together to bring those clients the best of our thinking and products in a way that directly suits their needs. Our clients place a premium on insight and innovation and we build our teams focused on origination, structuring, advisory and risk distribution to provide it.
What you will do
We have a strong focus on training and development. As a graduate, you’ll get support in your learning journey to help you with your first steps in the banking industry. It covers:
- Technical training skills across all product areas to round out your skills through online and face to face learning
- Access to industry leaders who give live talks
- The opportunity to network with peers
We pride ourselves on the professional support we offer our graduates, and the friendly community our graduates have shaped themselves. You’ll be paired with a ‘buddy’ who’ll be there to help you get settled, answer any questions, and share their experiences. You’ll also have a mentor who will provide support and help you shape your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- A basic array of technical skills with understanding of coding an added plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong client focus
- The ability to adapt to a changing workplace
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Korean language an advantage but not a requirement
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm