At NatWest Markets we’re creating something different – and we’re looking for people with the passion and creativity to join us. We’re a growing Investment Banking business that values entrepreneurship and innovation, so you’ll get to take responsibility and make a real contribution early in your career.
We have our own board of directors and management team and we’re proud to say that we’re one of the leading banks globally in our chosen specialities The Trading & Flow Sales (T&FS) business provides liquidity, thought leadership and risk management in rates and currencies to global financial institutions, investors, counterparties and corporate customers through a combination of voice and electronic delivery.
What you will do
We have a strong focus on training and development. As a graduate, you’ll get support in your learning journey to help you with your first steps in the banking industry. It covers:
- Technical training skills across all product areas to round out your skills through online and face to face learning
- Access to industry leaders who give live talks on a host of wide-ranging topics
- The opportunity to network with peers
We pride ourselves on the professional support we offer our graduates, and the friendly community our graduates have shaped themselves. You’ll be paired with a ‘buddy’ who’ll be there to help you get settled, answer any questions, and share their experiences. You’ll also have a mentor who will provide support and help you shape your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- A basic array of technical skills with understanding of coding an added plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong client focus
- The ability to adapt to a changing workplace
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese
- Korean language an advantage but not a requirement
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2018, 11:14 am