A fantastic opportunity is available for a Supply Specialist, Master Data to join our supply team in Parsippany, NJ.
This position is responsible for inputting and coordinating all master data required for new item development and system set up from project idea through launch. The Supply Masterdata Specialist will champion the end to end systems set up process of new retail items and play a key role in ensuring data is consistent across the different systems and completed on time for a smooth market launch. The Supply Masterdata Specialist will interact with the project manager, marketing manager, and IS analysts to ensure the systems set up are in alignment with project scope and timelines.
The position resides within the US Supply function and will play a key role in supporting both Project Management and Marketing teams. It is expected to achieve accurate system setup and project delivery through excellent execution by centralizing all critical system touchpoints.
What You Will Do
- Execute flawless System Setups until completion, tracking progress, addressing issues, and communicating risks to key stakeholders.
- Gather all data and item information to execute the project set up in all systems to ensure accurate data and proper flow between FastSKU, MPL, JDE, TrackWise, Sales Intranet, and Manugistics (MGX).
- Communicate and work closely with Brand team on all new executions for project context, scope, and expectations.
- Work closely with Project Managers to align on project timelines and priorities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College graduate - You have a B.S. In Supply Chain Management, Business Degree, Engineering or relevant degree.
- Supply Chain Background - Supply chain or other relevant experience.
- Technical - Experience in MS Office and Project Management is a plus.
- Analytical - You have the ability to sift through data sets, extract insights and leverage those insights to solve the root cause of a problem.
- Organized - You manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and in full.
- Self-Starter - You take initiative, practice good judgment, and have the ability to work independently.
- Strong communicator - You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business.
- Team player - You work cross functionally and recognize the importance of partnerships to accomplish goals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm