At Redrow we pride ourselves on building quality careers, not just quality homes; and for any graduate who can offer that something extra, there is an exceptional future waiting here for you. Construction is at the heart of what we do, so as well as first-class training, you will enjoy a placement which promises opportunities to learn and develop essential practical skills that can take you anywhere in the industry. As we continue to grow, we want you to grow with us as we discover new ways of building homes that push the boundaries of innovation and exceed expectations.
This Construction Graduate programme allows you to gain valuable experience working on a Redrow development site. This fast-paced, hands-on placement will enable you to work with a number of highly skilled professionals on site and get a first-hand insight into how our award winning homes are built.
What You Will Do
- Work in partnership with our trusted subcontractors.
- Be mentored by division’s Construction Director.
- Oversee all on-site trades and support the build programme.
- Manage site Health and Safety.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Here at Redrow we focus on getting the right people, therefore we accept applicants with a 2:2 or above in any discipline - although a construction related degree (Project Management, Quantity Surveying etc) is preferable.
- We want you to demonstrate a passion for the industry.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of strong communication skills and working well in teams (and leading them).
- A full UK driving license.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm