Refinitiv Labs provides a unique opportunity to work in a global team tasked with evaluating new business opportunities in Financial Services that leverage our data and emerging technologies.
Refinitiv Labs is looking for an exceptional person to develop and extend our market landscaping and engagement with our primary external stakeholders – and work across the Applied Innovation team to ensure we develop digitally informed ways of identifying new opportunities, operating and executing measurable best practices.
While the Labs team executes on the actual innovation projects, you will be at the heart of the Enablement team that drives our market landscaping and defines, implements and controls a cohesive operating model to underpin activities across Refinitiv Labs in Singapore, and across diverse subject matter experts within the group, which comprises UX, User Interface (UI), Design Thinking, and full stack Data Science, Dev and Engineering expertise.
What You Will Do
- Carries out complex market landscaping, opportunity sizing, research and analysis on a stand-alone basis as part of their workstream.
- Take thought leadership role in problem solving and developing practical recommendations.
- Take the results to a logical and relevant end product, with minimum supervision.
- Creates deliverables, including reports, newsletters, spreadsheets, presentations and other outputs to document and communicate findings.
- Communicates findings externally and internally.
- Independently interacts and collaborates with mid and experienced-level stakeholders.
- Leads customer insight discussions.
- Develops materials and execution plans for key/regular customer engagements.
- Becomes “expert” on specific emerging tech and business areas.
- May manage new staff on the workstream.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, quantitative and fact finding skills in order to size new opportunities.
- Curious and passionate about innovating and identifying new opportunities.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Broad business acumen for customer and partner engagements.
- Meeting deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Structured approach to work to enable complex planning.
- Bachelor degree.
- MBA an advantage, but not essential.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm