RGA Reinsurance Company
The Intern will support business development processes, and work very closely with Pricing, Underwriting, Claims and other relevant regional function teams.
What You Will Do
- Gain market knowledge of the reinsurance industry, treaty wording and product development.
- Conduct research and assist in business development initiatives.
- Provide technical/actuarial support for the execution of our daily quote activities.
- Align and understand clients’ objectives and RGA’s minimum requirements.
- Support the team in implementing solutions for clients that will drive profitable and sustainable growth for RGA.
- Support the external marketing activities, such as client events and seminars.
- Design and maintain the social media platform, so to create and upkeep the awareness level externally to the clients.
- Gain knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent preferred.
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database software such as Excel and Access applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Communication in Cantonese preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm