Smart people work smarter when they are empowered – when they use logic, but embrace creative problem solving; when their curiosity is encouraged to further innovation; and when they are recognized for seeking out the unknown.
It is with this philosophy that RGA has built a business and engaged a workforce inspired to transform the insurance industry.
At RGA, we seek the satisfaction of moving our team, our clients, and our industry forward.
What You Will Do
- Gain market knowledge of the reinsurance industry, treaty wording and product development.
- Structure and develop required pricing models to complete quotes that meet the clients' objectives and RGA's minimum requirements.
- Draft and/or ensure appropriate review and revision of reinsurance treaties for management and client approval.
- Provide technical/actuarial support for the execution of our daily quote activities and product development initiatives.
- Conduct research and assist in producing pricing basis for new business development initiatives.
- Involve in ad-hoc projects including experience studies, research, etc.
Opportunities for return offers will be considered upon completion of internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Completion of at least one exam with an accredited actuarial professional body is required.
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database software such as Excel and Access applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm