RGA Reinsurance Company
What You Will Do
- Gain market knowledge of the reinsurance industry, treaty wording and product development.
- Structure and develop required pricing models to complete quotes that meet the clients' objectives and RGA's minimum requirements.
- Provide technical/actuarial support for the execution of our daily quote activities and product development initiatives.
- Conduct research and assist in producing pricing basis for new business development initiatives.
- Draft and/or ensure appropriate review and revision of reinsurance treaties for management and client approval.
- Involve in ad hoc projects including experience studies, research, etc.
Opportunities for return offers will be considered upon completion of internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Completion of at least one exam with an accredited actuarial professional body is required.
- Working experience in life insurance/reinsurance companies; previous financial reporting or reinsurance administration experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database software such as Excel and Access applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Closing in 10 days
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm