Smart people work smarter when they are empowered – when they use logic, but embrace creative problem solving; when their curiosity is encouraged to further innovation; and when they are recognized for seeking out the unknown.
It is with this philosophy that RGA has built a business and engaged a workforce inspired to transform the insurance industry.
At RGA, we seek the satisfaction of moving our team, our clients, and our industry forward.
What You Will Do
- Draft and review base treaties/amendments/addenda, using best practices standard treaty template, that accurately reflects the underlying quote and are in line with appropriate treaty process and guidelines.
- Review client prepared documents and propose necessary recommendations for change, resolve and/or escalate differences and inconsistencies in comparison to RGA’s best practice wordings ensuring all issues are appropriately addressed.
- Process management - obtain comments and necessary approvals internally (BD, Pricing, UW, Claims, etc./externally; responds to treaty related inquiries internally/externally.
- Complete Signature Request Form (SRF) for treaty documents and obtain authorized signatures for the treaty finalization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study Law or equivalent.
- Documentation drafting & research skills, be able to read long and fragmented email chain.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to work effectively in a team with different internal stakeholders.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and be able to work autonomously.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm