We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
What You Will Do
- Works on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function.
- Interacts directly with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization.
- Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating costs and managing projects to completion.
- May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives; provides pre- and post-sale marketing support to distributors, OEMs and resellers; and supports public relations through researching, writing and editing press releases.
- Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future e-commerce strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
- Works independently within guidelines and policies, receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience and provides functional guidance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Bachelor/Master or currently enrolled as a student or recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
- Strong understanding of primary and secondary market research methodologies
- Internship experiences with healthcare industry will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present formal/informal findings in clearly defined and persuasive manner
- Proficient about e-commerce
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm