We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing and preparing insight reports from multiple sources
- Market intelligence gathering (Epidemiology, Demographic, Healthcare trends, Startups Landscape and Profiles)
- Primary Research Support: Define objective, design surveys, conduct or support interviews and analyze data
- Drafting Market Research reports based on key insights and research content gathered.
- Any other ad hoc activities required by the hiring manager & open to exploring different job scope beyond the description above
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master in Market Research, Business Management, Social Sciences, currently enrolled as a student or recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
- Strong understanding of primary and secondary market research methodologies
- Internship experiences with healthcare industry will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present formal/informal findings in clearly defined and persuasive manner
- Proficient in business report writing
- Proficient in Excel / PowerPoint
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Research and...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm