The Finance department is responsible for Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting, Head Office Reporting, Tax Compliance, and Management Reporting.
What you will do
- Regulatory reporting – Daily Regulatory Ratio
- Assist in preparation of the annual tax compliance
- Month-end closing activities which include intercompany reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries etc
- Initiatives on process and controls improvement
- Ad-hoc assignments
Required Skills and Abilities
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2018, 6:00 pm