At RSM Hong Kong, we promote a high level of engagement and a collaborative atmosphere where everyone feels valued, respected and connected with our beliefs. Our values underpin our commitment to you and to our clients.
- You’ll be part of a large international network with global opportunities to shine.
- The environment for you to develop professionally and to achieve your full potential.
- Close relationship among partners and professional staff, we care and work together.
- Warm and supportive culture as well as work-life harmony.
- A career that evolves with you together with competitive rewards and benefits.
- Effective training and diverse opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
Our five Divisions are offering Spring Internship programmes to Year 3 or Year 4 students of below major study:
- Audit & Assurance - Accountancy.
- Taxation - Accountancy, Finance or Business-related discipline.
- Technology & Management Consulting - Computer Science, Information Management or Accountancy.
- Risk Advisory - Accountancy, Finance, Computer Science or Information Management.
- Transaction Advisory - Accountancy, Finance or Business-related discipline.
What We Look For:
Our commitment to your personal development, to our clients and to our community, has given RSM Hong Kong a strong reputation that helps us to attract and retain the best people. Demonstrating a strong academic and professional track record is essential, but we believe personality, passion and originality are more important. The services we offer to our clients are unique, like you, and we welcome and respect people’s individuality, which helps contributing to innovation and success.
Period of Internship - Our Spring Internship will start in early January and run until end of April 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm