At RSM Hong Kong, we promote a high level of engagement and a collaborative atmosphere where everyone feels valued, respected and connected with our beliefs. Our values underpin our commitment to you and to our clients.
- You’ll be part of a large international network with global opportunities to shine
- The environment for you to develop professionally and to achieve your full potential
- Close relationship among partners and professional staff, we care and work together
- Warm and supportive culture as well as work-life harmony
- A career that evolves with you together with competitive rewards and benefits
- Effective training and diverse opportunities
What you will do
- Assist in financial due diligence, M&A and IPO advisory engagements.
- Provide support in business enterprise valuation, intangible assets valuation, purchase price allocation, and business modelling.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Maths, or related disciplines.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua).
- Detail-minded with strong research and analytical skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm