Purpose and Objectives:
We’re looking for passionate sales enthusiasts who are in the early years of their careers and want to hone their skills to become a subject matter expert for one of the world’s most valuable brands.
If you have up to three years’ of work experience post university, consider the one year SAP Presales Academy program for world-class training and the skills to catapult you into a successful career in the cloud IT space. This program is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges and take them into the digital age, using cutting edge cloud based products, solutions and services!
Your journey will start with 4 weeks of onboarding at your local SAP office before travelling to sunny Silicon Valley, California, for 6 months of classroom-style learning in our world-class training center. Together with colleagues from all over the world you will participate in an experiential learning curriculum that includes presentations, role plays, team competitions, Design Thinking, Gamification, social selling and more. A senior Presales Executive will mentor you when you return home for 5 months of on-the-job learning. You will be set up for success and supported to achieve it.
Expectations and tasks:
- Become an expert on one or several SAP solutions
- Create and deliver high impact, engaging software demonstrations that compel the customer to select SAP
- Support demand generation activities by staffing marketing events
- Provide deal execution support by responding to requests for proposals
- Lead customer discovery and site survey activities to uncover business challenges and opportunities for innovation
- Assist with post sale customer care engagements
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Information Systems
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken
- Demonstrated leadership and proven record of success in (extra-) curricular activities
- Strong communication skills coupled with an aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and creative
- Possess a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales organization
- Technically oriented possessing an aptitude for rapidly learning complex software applications
- Possess strong business aptitude
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Maximum of 3 years’ work experience preferably in a technology company or in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industries (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
General information: All non-US-citizens need a visa or ESTA travel authorization to enter the US for the training. If you are selected, SAP will assist you in the visa application process. Note: "Generally speaking, a prior arrest, citation, charge, indictment, conviction, or imprisonment for breaking or violating any laws (even if pardoned or expunged) may impact and/or delay an individual's ability to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) and/or secure a U.S. visa."
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Beijing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2018, 3:59 pm