The intern is working closely with the management on operations and reporting & communication topics to help on transparency and internal stakeholder management.
What You Will Do
- Support the Solutioning Center team on current initiatives as i.e. pre-approved service packages by monitoring progress and helping to maintain the timelines, including checking the quality of deliverables and reviewing documents.
- Support by designing templates to help prepare documents compliant with customer requirements for specific topics as S/4 HANA.
- Support the project „Global repository“ DEAL.
- Support the team with finding smart tools for collaboration as MS Teams, generate framework of communication.
- Support the automation of reporting, graphical display with Power BI or other graphical tools.
- Support to define stakeholder management and communication strategy as i.e. Revamp existing JAM page.
- Support the creation of onboarding collaterals for new SC members
- If technical capability - develop an app for online reports / dashboards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in a tertiary institution or post-graduate degree.
- Attention to detail.
- Enhanced MS Office skills.
- Proactive communication.
- Superior writing skills, excellent English.
- Able to work speedy, able to prioritise.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Must be located in Singapore.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm