Schindler Elevator Corporation
- A structured apprenticeship and mentorship opportunity where successful candidates will receive training and development opportunities.
- The programme is an initiative by BCA Singapore, in partnership with participating companies in the building and construction sector.
- A combination of employment and classroom-based vocational training.
- It provides apprentices with an opportunity to earn attractive remunerations and embark on a career progression path.
- In this programme, the apprentice will work full time with his employer and pursue part-time vocational training at the Institute of Technical Education.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Nitec, Higher Nitec and Diploma holders.
- Applicants must have completed or been exempted from full time National Service (NS).
- Existing tradesmen with less than 3 years of trade specific experience in the build environmental sector are also eligible to apply.
- Applicable to Singaporean or Permanent Residence.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm