Jardine Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts. Join our team in Hong Kong.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Jardine Schindler Group (JSG) is a joint venture between Jardine Matheson (est.1832) and Schindler Group(est.1874). JSG is specialized in design, engineer, install, maintain and modernize elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Macau, Myanmar, Brunei and Cambodia. On average, 100 million people throughout the Asia Pacific regions will be transported by equipment supplied and maintained by JSG on any given day.
What you will do
Schindler Graduate Trainee Program
Join Schindler and have impact on our society. Elevate with us in your career flight!
Schindler has been a Citymaker, with proud reputation for elevating not only buildings and the people living within them, but lifting up the well-being of our employees in establishing their profession and knowhow.
Through the Schindler Graduate Trainee Program, you will be exposed to the Schindler’s business and operational processes in the first phase of the program. In the second phase, you will receive classroom and more in-depth on-the-job familiarization at different business functions and other key support function units to learn the Schindler’s latest products and technology, and acquire both technical and business management skills, learning from ground up.
Upon successful completion of 24 months journey, you will continue to enrich your profile on our succession pipelines to be our people or project leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
Mobility needs you
Apply now if you satisfy the following requirements:
- Business Management degree or Engineering degree with business management selectives from reputable polytechnic or university in any disciplines, with diversity of exposures in university life
- High level of proficiency to read, write and speak in English, with readiness for being geographically mobile in the rotation
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving, and achievement oriented
- Capability of being resilient and agile under adverse situation
- Leading potential with past success stories on people leadership
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm