Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is on everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What You Will Do
- Support and assist in reviewing contracts and corporate documents.
- Conduct legal research and develop analysis, legal opinions and training materials on corporate legal issues.
- Support Counsel on the assigned projects.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current LLB / PCLL/ LLM student or equivalent degree holder.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Able to handle multi-task effectively and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm