Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
What You Will Do
The Flow Design Intern will take part of the regional Flow Design Engineers team to:
- Support Flow Design team in project management.
- Own some Supply Chain optimization tasks (Ex: coordinate flow actions among regions, Data analytics).
- Provide analytics support to Project Managers and drive the tracking of GPS.
- Prepare presentation / reports for Management.
- Involvement on Product new Launch / Network Design / Industrial Transfer.
The Future Intern Will:
- Learn and develop project management skills.
- Get exposed to various sector of the supply Chain (Transport / Logistic / Planning / Master Data...) and to people across the globe.
- Build understanding of the supply chain complexity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Use of Pack Office.
- Interest in Supply Chain.
- Verbal and communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm