Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Work under the guidance of Finance Leader of Cluster (Around 900M Euro COGS).
- Work Closely with Finance Business Partner of various factories in East Asia and Japan.
- Animate Finance results for the Cluster and preparation of commentary.
- Identify Improvement Projects through benchmarking and through various Analysis techniques.
- Target Vs Actual Analysis.
- Coordinate /Lead the improvement Projects.
- Contribute to Digitization Initiative.
- Standardization of processes.
- Assist with financial Modelling.
- Provide support for Annual Forecast Process.
- Support any other specific Projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance or related major.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Tableau.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm