Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore
Home & Distribution is part of our Product offering in Final Low Voltage & Wiring Devices range such as switches and Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB). This role will be supporting the Sales team in terms of product & solutions outreach, commercial excellence, strategy/ marketing planning, program management and analytics.
What You Will Do
- Support the Head of Sales on translating the Global Playbook into actionable initiatives in the country and in charge of Global and Local Initiatives.
- Get a clear & updated understanding of the Channel’s environment and our business performances.
- Understand the Channel country landscape.
- Support the Head of Sales on matters related to the adaptations & execution of the Channel Growth Action Plans.
Channel Reporting and Database Management:
- Support the Head of Sales on all regular reports.
- Monitor Sales Dashboard to support internal & external customers’ requirements.
- Support the Execution Team in managing the Indirect Program / Channel Database Management (CDM).
- Lead the Business Intelligence analysis on the available CDM in order to drive more programs and generate Sell-through (Distributor's sales to Dealers).
- Support all Brand Initiatives for Home & Distribution.
- Define the Brand Programs and Execution Strategy for the Point-of-Sales (PoS).
- Work on the PoS Brand Programs by working closely with the Execution Team and Field Marketing Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - University Degree in Engineering/Marketing.
- Ability to navigate in ambiguous environment and have good judgement skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-oriented, attention to details, proactive, dynamic and effective individuals.
- Able to work independently under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong technology and digital skills.
- Motivation drive and self-starting attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm