Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is on everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join our team from July to December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Monitor and sustain service level in the supply chain through reporting and reinforcing KPIs like OTDS, BOL, NOR, AC2, and NSSoD.
- Liaise with supply chain stakeholders e.g., customer, front office, CCC, CSQ, back office, warehouse.
- Drive digitization to optimize reporting and monitoring of KPIs.
- Drive supply chain activities to align with front office SIOP commitment.
- Gain SAP knowledge for SD, MM and WM modules.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in – Transport / Logistics / Business.
- Good understanding of the value creation in supply chain with respect to the overall business objective.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm