Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is on everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
NaviX Solutions by Schneider Electric is a new first-to-market service, that delivers a full end-to-end ‘as-a-service’ model, providing full lifecycle management for critical power and cooling assets. These critical assets include Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), switchgears, transformers and IT cooling. This is supported by NaviX Solutions Unified Digital Platform which will introduce intelligence through an application layer that tracks, monitors and drives the efficiency of your power and cooling assets.
NaviX Solutions is the product of a partnership between Schneider Electric and Singapore’s Economic Development Board (EDB) to incubate and launch new business ventures and help companies with strong global potential and ability to scale. NaviX Solutions is the first global business to be launched in Singapore as a result of this joint partnership.
We are looking for a marketing intern to join us for 3-6 months and be accountable for marketing activities. We are looking for a fast learner with can-do attitude and is creative to find solutions and willing to take initiatives.
For the onboarding intern, it’s also an opportunity to work at an early-stage startup, closely with the founding team.
What You Will Do
Drive Lead & Demand Generation activities through:
- Online marketing campaign (LinkedIn, blogs, social media posts) to drive thought leadership.
- Working with marketing agencies & partners (both external & internal) on promotional activities.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
Support and increase company brand awareness activities for a newly launched startup:
- Webpage development/maintain.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university students majoring in business, or engineering are preferred.
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications.
- High-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work independently and successfully within small, unstructured teams, often in an ambiguous environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm