Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
The Procurement HR intern will support the Procurement HR VP and Procurement Talent Management leader in executing key procurement Talent projects.
What You Will Do
- Work with Procurement Analytics lead to build a robust tableau dashboard and database where key people KPIs are tracked to present the evolution trend: early career talents, women in leadership, departure reasons and new companies the talents go to, multi-hub etc.
- Ensure Procurement Edison Experts and Potentials update their monthly activities in the Activity dashboard in Box. Coordinate with procurement learning team to ensure that learning hours contributed by Experts are tracked and recorded.
- Promote and publish Edison Experts’ profiles and the projects they are leading with the objective to drive stronger awareness and sharing among the Procurement community.
- Collect and present best practices and engagement actions across Procurement globally and present proposals what we can do to drive stronger engagement.
- Work with HR VP to build the headcount forecasting as part of operational efficiency plan.
- Work with Procurement Talent Mgmt leader to build & execute the manager dashboard (tableau) for region and category teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion in Data Analytics, Data Management.
- Some experience in assisting in developing or implementing new digital capabilities.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate the report digitization project. frame, and assist in managing the development and implementation of the new capabilities.
- Rigorous mind to manage high volume of data / number of data dimensions.
- We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are a real value for the company.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm