Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us for the period of July to December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Leverage process quality in Distribution Centre.
- Quality project coordinator toward dynamic Continuous Improvement in Distribution Centre.
- Process Control Ambassador.
- SPS Coordinator for Quality Element.
- Document Control for Quality Related from IB to OB process.
- Support on reporting process / Improvement on reporting for key KPI - (NQC, IDR, DCR, and Block Stock).
- Simplify Quality Process at Inbound and Inhouse Quality Inspection Process activity.
- Realization – Quality Control by enhancing digitization mindset (paperless Inspection) from entire inbound to outbound process inside DC.
- Participate on any kind of Quality - Process improvement activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Expected from Industrial Engineer or Supply Chain Engineering).
- Understanding in quality management system and manufacturing system.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm