Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
What You Will Do
Handling Customer quality inquiries and issues to eliminate dissatisfaction:
- Manage a reliable process is operating to solve customer quality complaints fast and effectively including warranty returns and replacements.
- Escalate customer issues to the right organization whenever needed, and supports collaborative resolution in the customer's best interest.
- Ensure all customer issues are regularly analyzed in order to identify top issues and launch projects to prevent them.
- Collaborate with other organizations in order to contain, correct, and prevent problems affecting customer.
- Coordinate execution of containment actions for known problems.
- Usage of Issue to Prevention (I2P) process and systems to drive fast resolution.
Project's hand-over and DLP /warranty support:
- Key member to the handover process from projects team to quality and services team with proper documentation and installed based information.
- Joint site visits, meet customers to address complaints and present resolutions.
- Tight coordination and follow up with factory and experts for resolution.
- Review Technical Analysis report before presenting to customers.
- Coordinate Experts intervention whenever required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Customer Oriented mindset – experience in handling customer inquiries.
- Good coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Multicultural skills.
- Communication and presentation capabilities.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm