Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6-month intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Work under supervision of Electrical Engineer and PM to delivery project and engineering work packages.
- Assist Electrical Engineer and PM to develop and streamline engineering processes.
- Assist Electrical Engineer and PM to develop and automate specific engineering calculation.
- Assist Electrical Engineer and PM to develop advance system solution.
- Assist Electrical Engineer and PM on engineering activities during tendering and execution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Electrical Engineering or equivalent courses in university.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools including PowerPoint and Excel (Formatting, Formulas & Pivot Tables).
- Tenacity to take initiatives and willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently and meticulously.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm