Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us from July - December 2022.
This role is open for part-time internship as well, please state your part-time commitment in your resume, i.e. how many days per week.
You will be working with the Regional Head of Employer Branding & Early Career, International Regional, in driving & implementing strategic employer branding activities, and programs which help strengthen Schneider Electric’s employer brand and deliver more hiring impact.
What You Will Do
- Support the implementation of targeted paid media campaigns with a strong focus on talent pipelining for critical profile.
- Lead the end-to-end pilot of [email protected] Tiktok Channel.
- Support the design and implementation of International Ops influencer/ student ambassador program, in partnership with Global Marketing.
- Support the deployment of Open Talent Market (Schneider’s internal talent mobility platform).
- Coordinate monthly meetings, performance reports upon requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing related or similar (open to profiles out of these backgrounds if you match the skillsets required).
- Learning agility & growth mindset.
- Digital savvy (especial with Social Media).
- Effective communications & time management.
- Exposure or knowledge in Branding / Employer Branding.
- At least Intermediate level of office software, especially MS Power Point.
Good to have:
- Content editorial skills / experience (personal branding counts!).
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm