Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us latest from July - December 2021. This position is only available for students who have valid students pass/ permit from Universities in Singapore.
The internship role allows students to apply academic knowledge and skills in a regional environment and support and promote the intern’s career goals through interaction with SERE professionals.
What You Will Do
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality to improve the Health Safety and Environment for the regions.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Support to drive to improve Schneider Electric ecostruxure (i.e., resource advisor and Power Monitoring expert).
- Participating and support Schneider Electric sustainability programs to Improve waste management programs and recycling projects for the regions.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy for Health, Safety & Environment business reviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering / Business Administration.
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing, supply chain, Health & Safety and Environmental.
- Must be able to work in teams to lead small project groups.
- Strong project management skills to manage the effective implementation.
- A strong aptitude for working with numbers.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access) plus the ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
- Possesses knowledge in computer programming or data analytics is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm