Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is on everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
NaviX Solutions by Schneider Electric is a new first-to-market service, that delivers a full end-to-end ‘as-a-service’ model, providing full lifecycle management for critical power and cooling assets. These critical assets include Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), switchgears, transformers and IT cooling. This is supported by NaviX Solutions Unified Digital Platform which will introduce intelligence through an application layer that tracks, monitors and drives the efficiency of your power and cooling assets.
NaviX Solutions is the product of a partnership between Schneider Electric and Singapore’s Economic Development Board (EDB) to incubate and launch new business ventures and help companies with strong global potential and ability to scale. NaviX Solutions is the first global business to be launched in Singapore as a result of this joint partnership.
We are looking for an intern to join us for 3-6 months and be accountable for strategy & operation activities. We are looking for a fast learner with can-do attitude and is creative to find solutions and willing to take initiatives.
For the onboarding intern, it’s also an opportunity to work at an early-stage startup, closely with the founding team.
What You Will Do
- Support implementation of CRM/ERP software and establish best practices.
- Drive the creation of business intelligence reports for - Market research and sizing, Competitive analysis, Partner's evaluations and qualifications.
- Support customer Discovery calls to understand pain points and challenges.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current college students majoring in business, or engineering are preferred.
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications.
- High-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work independently and successfully within small, unstructured teams, often in an ambiguous environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm