What You Will Do
We are looking for a summer student helper to join our Human Resources team to assist with the following:
- Provide solid support to HR operational efficiency, including but not limited to document management, annual job description review and Employee Handbook review, etc.
- Assist in benefit projects from planning through to implementation and responsible for employee communications.
- Plan and implement wellbeing initiatives in the Hong Kong office.
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Year 2 or 3 university student in Business Management or related disciplines, preferably with major in Human Resources.
- Excellent in communication skills with good command in English and Chinese.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-minded.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and adapt to changes.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm