You will be part of the Cognitive Science and Automation (CSA) team in the Portfolio Services department. The role will require you to work with the various Portfolio Services team members to drive process automation, with the aim of implementing the Schroders digital workforce.
The teams which you may be placed in include:
- Portfolio Reporting and Reconciliation - undertake the validation of investment records provided to Portfolio Managers on a daily/intraday basis through the resolution of issues arising from reconciliations.
- Cash Operations - manage transactions around foreign exchange, fixed deposits and cash flow.
- Controls & Projects - co-ordinate and execute local and regional back office projects, including operational business analysis, workflow reengineering and testing.
- Cognitive Science and Automation - work with business teams to optimise and automate business processes using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the CSA Global Practice on process automation opportunity identification.
- Engage effectively with multiple stakeholders, across Technology and Business SMEs.
- Analyse and solve complex business problems with speed and efficiency, develop technology solutions to these problems and manage configuration project deliverables through the automation lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other Operational Centre (OC) members to ensure configuration priorities are aligned to overall strategy and business need.
- Support the creation of Process Design and Solution Design Documents.
- Need to liaison with other departments/entities to build and develop good working relationship between Portfolio Services and its internal/external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fundamental understanding and interest in technology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion in wanting to do things better.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills particularly in the areas of process improvement methodologies and robotic process automation (RPA) tools.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking; carry out objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to inform decision making.
- Past experiences collaborating outside the classroom are viewed favourably, e.g. volunteer work, key role in team sports, business partners, etc.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm